Congés' Journey Icon Pouches are inspired by the ancient tradition of carrying medicine pouches on pilgrimages. Each specially-colored pouch channels welcomed energy with a highly-curated collection of stones. After decades of interest and research, Congés Founder and Designer Hasmig “Jasmine” Penna has unified these stones based on synergy. With respect for all materials, Congés only sources stones from suppliers who share a genuine love for nature. Acquired and handpicked from their place of origin, ranging from Australia and Brazil, to Madagascar and Uruguay, these crystals should be appreciated for their unique beauty and value.
Inspired by the journey of connection and travel, these Congés Icons will aid a healthy state of mind on a daily basis, as captured by Jasmine’s unique perspective.
Materials: ethically sourced leather and crystals.
Choose Your Journey:
- Hotel: Detoxification, Safety, Purification, Repose. Since travel can take its own toll, the cleansing energy of this pouch will help a hotel room feel a little more like home. "While my friends may have poked fun at me for smudging our HOTEL room with Sage or Armenian Church incense, they never travel without it now."
- Work: Leadership, Discipline, Motivation, Advancement, Self-Belief, Creativity. Whether at an office or working from home, this pouch carries the spirit of creativity for enjoyment, self-belief for advancement, and a sense of leadership to inspire others. "I have collected and connected with stones since my early childhood, and now I’m fortunate enough to call it my WORK."
- Car: Direction, Alertness, Protection. For a safe road trip or a short ride, this pouch enhances a driver's awareness of their surroundings, sense of direction, and reminds one to limit distractions. "For a year, I spent over two hours in the CAR commuting to work. To ensure that the traffic didn’t get the best of me, my father would send a motivational quote via text, which always put a smile on my face and made me laugh upon arrival."
- Hospital: Healing, Strength, Surrounding Love, Optimism, Purification, Transition. As a patient or a visitor, one needs to keep oneself emotionally and physically strong, and all surroundings filled with love and optimism to support transition. "As a mother, HOSPITAL represents labor and life. While I know that is not always the case, the essentials are the same."
- Airplane: Safeguard, Relief, Courage. "During my twenties, I began boarding AIRPLANES with a yellow jasper in tote, which always put me at ease."
- Home: Harmony, Positivity, Stability, Protection, Rest. Home should be a base of comfort where one and one’s family feel safe, experiencing harmony, positivity and stability. "HOME is where I feel most centered and in my element."