Nettle is an ancient fiber that protects, fortifies and nurtures the spirit. The Nepalese villagers that make these fibers available to us revere the fiber for its anti-histamine properties. Each hand-knit piece is imbued with the grounding and protective energy of the nettle plant. This piece is a result of a beautiful collaboration with Project Runway's Gordana Gehlhausen who graciously offered her expertise in knitwear design.
- Softens with wear and wash
- One size fits all (approximately 160 cm length x 80cm width)
- Designed to be worn two ways. Belt not included.
- Hand Wash Only. Lay Flat to Dry.
- 10% of every purchase is returned to the women's collective to support their initiatives in preserving this tradition.